On this page:
____+ Individual Lesson fees
____+ Group Programs fees
____+ Important Stuff about attendance
____+ Payment options
____+ Dates to remember
Note: the information on this page is subject to change.
New students may sign up at any time during the course of each semester and will be only charged from the time of their registration. Sign up any time!
Please check back regularly to this page or feel free to contact us at the admin office. Thanks.
Lessons are purchased in semester packages (1. Fall/Winter and 2.Winter/Spring). Semester prices for the season are available by contacting the admin office. Monthly instalments are available as a payment option.
Group program fees may vary from program to program. Group fees are set at a flat rate for each semester and are due at the beginning of each semester. Please visit our Lessons page for details on each program.
Registration and deposit
There is a $40 non-refundable annual registration fee for every registered family (i.e. if you have two family members registered, the fee is just $40 in total. Hooray!). Registration contributes to the cost of paperwork and computer processing, account maintenance & billing services, and general studio communication, which are all required in the set up, support and maintenance of your student’s learning experience in the for the year.
Deposit: There is a required $100 non-refundable deposit upon enrolment for all students to secure their spot for the year. The deposit will be applied to your semester fee.
Ready-Set-Go! Plan (for new students only)
First time students can take advantage of a specially reduced (non-refundable) deposit of only $70. After two lessons, if you choose not to continue you are not obligated to commit to the full semester. If you choose to continue, the deposit is fully applied to your semester fee.
Important Stuff about attendance (cancellations/reschedules):
1. Cancellation policy for Individual Lessons: We require a minimum of 48 hours notice by email for any cancellation or unfortunately the lesson must be forfeit. More than 48 hours notice is definitely preferred! Thanks.
2. Cancelling a lesson: Students may cancel a lesson if necessary. The fee equivalent for a maximum of one missed lesson can be credited to their account at the end of the semester. Additional cancelled lessons can either be rescheduled within the semester or will be forfeit. Lessons which are missed without the required 48 hours notice by email cannot be credited or rescheduled. Group programs: cancellations for individual students are not available in the group programs (flat rate).
3. Rescheduling your lesson: Students may reschedule lessons based on the availability of their instructor. Other instructors may be chosen to reschedule your lesson to as well. Rescheduling a lesson needs to be made a minimum of 48 hours in advance of the lesson to be missed, but more notice for the instructor is preferred. All rescheduled lessons must be made within the current semester of the class missed or must be forfeit (see “Cancelling a lesson” above for credit options for missed lessons.)
For more details including info on our Sick Day policy, please visit our Rescheduling Options page .
4. If a student is absent 4 times or more in one semester, the studio may elect to de-enrol that student from that semester, losing their time slot. Contact the studio if you have any concerns in advance of expected long absences.
5. SUMMER LESSONS: Summer lessons work differently than our regular season lessons and do not happen every year. There are no cancellations or make-up lessons available for summer packages. For more info please contact the studio.
Payments are due at the beginning of each semester. Payment can be made with:
• credit card (Visa and Mastercard)
• cash, e-transfers
Monthly payment plan! This is a popular, affordable and hassle-free option for automatic monthly payments on your credit card. We accept Visa and Mastercard. Contact the admin office for details.
A 10% administration fee may be charged to all accounts which are overdue more than 30 days. These policies are subject to change without notice. Please visit this page regularly for updates.
Please contact the admin office if you need a tax receipt and we’ll get that out to you.
Dates to Remember
Semester Schedule 2019-2020 Season:
FALL SEMESTER 2019: September 9th to February 13th.
# of weeks in fall: MON=20, TUES=21, WED=21, THUR=21, FRI=19, SAT=19
SPRING SEMESTER 2020: February 18th to June 25th.
# of weeks in spring: MON= 15 , TUES=18, WED=18, THURS=18, FRI=16, SAT=15
The Studio will be closed for the following holidays:
October 11-14 (Friday through to Monday) THANKSGIVING WEEK-END
Dec 22-Jan 5 WINTER BREAK
February 14-17 (Friday through to Monday) FAMILY DAY WEEK-END
March 15-22 MARCH BREAK
April 10-13 (Friday through to Monday) EASTER WEEK-END
May 16-18 VICTORIA DAY WEEK-END
LAST DAY OF SPRING 2020: Saturday, June 25th, 2020
Two sets of student concerts are booked for students each year: February and June.